Russell Westbrook and the Washington Wizards play the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Here’s how Westbrook’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points prop bet set in 47 of the 57 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook has scored 21.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.6 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 29.8% of his matchups this season (17 of 57 games) Westbrook has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Westbrook’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (23.2 points) by 1.3 points.
- Westbrook has hit the points over in only 18 of 47 opportunities (38.3%).
- Westbrook has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.2 points) in just 33.3% of his matchups (19 out of 57 games).
- Opponents of the Pacers have averaged 114.5 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 46 times this season.
- Westbrook combines to average 44.1 points, rebounds and assists, 5.4 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (49.5).
- In 28.1% of his games (16 out of 57) Westbrook has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Westbrook has a season-long PRA average (44.1) that’s 0.3 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (43.8).
- In just 22 out of 46 chances this season (47.8%), Westbrook has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 50.9% of his matchups this season (29 of 57 contests), Westbrook covered his average PRA over/under (43.8).
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Pacers
Bet on the Wizards vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from