The No. 3 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) and the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1) take the field in college football action at Memorial Stadium in Norman, Oklahoma. The Cornhuskers,on the moneyline to win, travel to face the Sooners, listed at on the spread, on September 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET on Fox. An over/under of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we surface the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, stats, trends and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Oklahoma Vs. Nebraska Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Oklahoma Offense Vs. Nebraska Defense
|Sooners Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cornhuskers Defense|
|58.0 (2)||Points/Gm||13.3 (28)|
|527.0 (17)||Yards/Gm||325.7 (61)|
|330.5 (17)||Pass Yards/Gm||182.0 (51)|
|196.5 (45)||Rush Yards/Gm||143.7 (77)|
|8.5 (46)||Yards/Pass||5.5 (30)|
|5.4 (25)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (74)|
|45.8% (41)||3rd Down %||39.6% (85)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||5 (6)|
|1 (24)||Sacks||4 (19)|
Nebraska Offense Vs. Oklahoma Defense
|Nebraska Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma Defense|
|34.0 (50)||Points/Gm||17.5 (43)|
|513.7 (21)||Yards/Gm||287.0 (37)|
|277.3 (35)||Pass Yards/Gm||209.5 (74)|
|236.3 (22)||Rush Yards/Gm||77.5 (24)|
|10.1 (16)||Yards/Pass||5.2 (23)|
|4.9 (48)||Yards/Rush||2.6 (25)|
|52.1% (17)||3rd Down %||24.1% (12)|
|3 (79)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|6 (119)||Sacks||4 (19)|
When Oklahoma Has The Ball
- The Sooners rank 25th with 5.4 yards per carry, compared to the 4.0 per rush the Cornhuskers allow (74th in the FBS).
- Oklahoma ranks 52nd in college football, committing two turnovers this season, while Nebraska is sixth with five turnovers forced.
- The Cornhuskers allow third-down conversions on 39.6% of their opponents’ attempts (85th in the FBS). The Sooners have a 45.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 41st in college football.
- Nebraska’s defense ranks 61st in yards allowed per game (325.7), while Oklahoma’s offense is 17th in college football at 527.0 yards per game.
When Nebraska Has The Ball
- The Cornhuskers have conceded the ninth-most sacks in college football (six), and are up against the pass rush ranked 19th, the Sooners (four).
- Nebraska ranks 79th in college football, committing three turnovers this season, while Oklahoma is 11th with four turnovers forced.
- The Cornhuskers average 277.3 passing yards per game (35th in the FBS) compared to the 209.5 per game the Sooners allow (74th in college football).
- Nebraska averages 4.9 yards per carry (48th in college football) compared to the 2.6 per attempt Oklahoma gives up (25th in the FBS).
Oklahoma Betting Trends And Insights
- The Sooners have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 22-point favorites.
- The Sooners have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
Nebraska Betting Trends And Insights
- The Cornhuskers have not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
Oklahoma Players To Watch
- Spencer Rattler leads the team with 547 passing yards (273.5 yards per game) and has a 76.9% completion percentage this year (50-of-65) while throwing six touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 36 rushing yards on 12 carries with one touchdown, averaging 18.0 yards per game.
- Kennedy Brooks has run for a team-leading 135 yards on 20 attempts (67.5 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- So far this year Eric Gray has rushed for 101 yards on 18 carries (50.5 ypg).
- Marvin Mims has six catches and paces his team with 136 receiving yards (68.0 ypg).
- Mario Williams has contributed with 86 yards on 10 catches and two touchdowns. He averages 43.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jadon Haselwood has caught eight passes for 66 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 33.0 receiving yards per game.
Nebraska Players To Watch
- This year, Adrian Martinez has put up 728 passing yards (242.7 yards per game) while going 46-for-74 (62.2% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 256 rushing yards on 34 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 85.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Markese Stepp has rushed for 128 yards on 30 carries (42.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Samori Toure has 13 catches, leading his team with 306 yards (102.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Oliver Martin has hauled in six catches for 103 yards (103.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Austin Allen has 92 receiving yards on seven receptions, averaging 30.7 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from