Does Bradley Beal cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Beal hits the court on Saturday against the Indiana Pacers.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has played in 58 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 48 of them.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Beal is set at 31.5 points. That is 0.4 more points than his season average of 31.1.
- In 26 of 58 games this season (44.8%) Beal has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Beal’s average points prop this season has been set at 30.9 points, which he’s outscored by 0.2 points on average this year.
- Beal is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In 31 of 58 contests this season (53.4%), Beal scored more than his average points over/under of 30.9.
- The Pacers’ opponents are averaging 115.1 points per game, which is the sixth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Beal has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 48 times this season.
- Beal has averaged 40.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (41.5).
- Beal has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Saturday’s game in 29 of 58 games (50%).
- Beal’s season-long PRA average (40.3) is 0.1 lower than his average PRA over/under — 40.4.
- In 58.3% of his opportunities this year (28 of 48), Beal has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Beal covered his average PRA over/under (40.4) in 55.2% of his matchups this season (32 of 58 contests).
Last 10 Games
Beal vs the Pacers
Bet on the Wizards vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from