Austin Cook enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the RBC Heritage
Cook’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five tournaments.
- Cook has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Cook at the RBC Heritage
- In his last three trips to this event, Cook placed 50th in his only finish.
- Cook made the cut in one of his last three entries to this event.
- Cook finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The courses Cook has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,228 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7.0 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from